Money for Educational Leadership
This Foundational Concept can be found in the following module pages:
- Resource Management, Defining Educational Resources
Money, says the proverb, makes money. When you have a little, it is often easier to get more. The great difficulty is to get that little.
– Adam Smith, 1776, para. 11
This Foundational Concept asks four big questions and develops short and practical answers to them.
- Why should leadership teams worry about money?
- What is money?
- What is the power of money for educational leadership?
- What does money have to do with equity, social justice, and inclusion?