Become an OLAC Facilitator
From the beginning, the Ohio Leadership Advisory Council’s goal has been to provide educators – no matter their role – with the structures and resources they need to develop shared and effective leadership at every level.
OLAC is proud to offer free resources to support your personal or team’s professional learning—in a safe online environment and at your convenience. By becoming a certified OLAC facilitator, you will be able to share these resources with others and demonstrate how to integrate them into their leadership and instructional practices.
What You'll Learn
Become familiar with and gain working knowledge of:
- The upgraded OLAC web platform, including new features and enhanced functionality
- How to use module, webinar, podcast, and video content to enhance the effectiveness of district and building leadership teams and teacher-based teams (DLTs, BLTs, TBTs)
- Updated Ohio Principal Evaluation System (OPES) Crosswalk — Lead superintendents/principals through the Principal Crosswalk, which aligns relevant OLAC modules, webinars, podcasts, and videos to the Ohio Principal Standards
- Updated Ohio Teacher Evaluation System (OTES) Crosswalk — Lead principals/teachers through the Teacher Crosswalk, which aligns relevant OLAC modules, webinars, podcasts, and videos to the Ohio Standards for the Teaching Profession. Crosswalks are provided for OTES 1.0 and 2.0.
- How to support superintendents, principals, and teachers in developing a professional growth plan
- Credit options — Become familiar with templates for workshop offerings using OLAC modules that can be presented to colleges and universities for consideration for college credit. Facilitators will also become familiar for LPDC credit options available through the OLAC website.
2022 dates coming soon.
Stay tuned for information on 2021 dates.