2019 Action Forum
The Ohio Leadership Advisory Council (OLAC) is pleased to host the 2019 Action Forum: Better Together. This event, held at the Ohio Union at The Ohio State University will feature hundreds of Ohio superintendents, principals, teachers, and others sharing their stories about the work of their district and building leadership teams, teacher-based teams, and the impact on all learners—students and adults.
This annual professional learning event is designed to create an environment to network, collaborate, and encourage shared leadership at every level of the school system.
Whether you’re a seasoned user of OLAC’s resources or someone who’s just learning about them, there will be something for everyone! Let’s get better together!
Who should attend?
- Teams of district, building, and teacher leaders
- State department of education leaders
- OLAC facilitators and SSTs
- State board of education leaders
- Education association leaders
- Leaders from institutes of higher education
- Teams are encouraged to attend
Are you an outstanding district that should be recognized? Access the district nomination form.