Welcome to the OLAC Credit Corner!
The Ohio Leadership Advisory Council offers educators credit and contact hours for OLAC work. In addition, OLAC has workshops available for a variety of different audiences. The credit corner has information on both the workshops as well as credit and contact hours.
Workshops for facilitating OLAC learning modules into courses
OLAC offers workshops not only designed for higher education faculty, but other audiences as well, including for Certified OLAC Facilitators. The following workshops were designed for use in teacher preparation programs as well as for other audiences wanting to take a deeper dive into some of the OLAC modules. Each varies in length and number of hours (face-to-face and independent work). For questions regarding these workshops, please contact Jim Gay at firstname.lastname@example.org or Karel Oxley at Oxley@basa-ohio.org.
- Collaborative School Improvement Processes
- Working in Teacher-Based Teams
- Effective Board / Superintendent Governance (PDF)
- Implementing Effective Board / Superintendent Governance (PDF)
- The Teacher-Based Team Process (PDF)
- Implementing Teacher-Based Teams (PDF)
- Workshop based on TBT Module (PDF)
- The Instructional Process (PDF)
Google Classroom Workshops
OLAC is now offering workshops through Google Classroom. Learn more about how to use OLAC Google Classroom workshops here.
In order to gain access to the Google Classroom version of an OLAC workshop, fill out this short request form or contact OLAC Project Co-director, Jim Gay (JimGay@basa-ohio.org).