This module supports leadership teams in the process of using relevant data to ensure deeper learning for students.
The module concentrates on Area 1: Data and the Decision-Making Process, which emphasizes the importance of:
- Identifying, collecting, analyzing and effectively using relevant data to identify the greatest problems to be addressed and to create the kind of culture and expectation that supports effective data-based decision making at all levels of the system.
- Developing shared accountability by broadening the concept of accountability to include "internal" measures that hold all adults accountable for improved student performance, rather than only external accountability imposed from outside.
- Using data to continuously monitor adult implementation and student progress against performance targets and district-established goals.
- Addressing achievement and growth, and in getting past opinion through the use of evidence-based practices
This module aligns with Ohio's Leadership Development Framework:
- Area 1: Data and the Decision-Making Process
You can earn credit and contact hours for modules, webinars, and podcasts completed on the OLAC site.
For more information, visit the Credit Corner. If you’re seeking credit for the Gifted Education Professional Development Course or the Culturally Responsive Practices Program courses, you can find that information on the course overview pages.