Episode #8: Teams Working Towards Inclusive Instructional Practices
March 13, 2020
Educators from two Ohio districts share the work of their teams as they implement inclusive instructional practices at the classroom, building and district levels. See how these practices have transformed teaching and learning. The target audience for this podcast includes teachers, building administrators, district administrators and regional facilitators.
Struthers City Schools:
- Pete Pirone, Superintendent of the Struthers City Schools
- Amanda McNinch, Coordinator of Special Services at Struthers
- Bethany Carlson, Struthers Elementary Principal
Niles City Schools:
- Ann Marie Thigpen, Niles City Schools, Superintendent
- Allyson Martin, Niles Middle School, Assistant Principal
- Chris Staph, Niles Intermediate School, Principal
Sorry, we didn't find any documents.
You can earn credit and contact hours for modules, webinars, and podcasts completed on the OLAC site.
For more information, visit the Credit Corner. If you’re seeking credit for the Gifted Education Professional Development Course or the Culturally Responsive Practices Program courses, you can find that information on the course overview pages.