OLAC is proud to offer free resources to support your personal or team’s professional learning—in a safe online environment and at your convenience. By becoming a certified OLAC facilitator, you will be able to share these resources with others and demonstrate how to integrate them into their leadership and instructional practices. Become familiar with and gain working knowledge of:
- The upgraded OLAC web platform, including new features and enhanced functionality
- How to use module, webinar, podcast, and video content to enhance the effectiveness of district and building leadership teams and teacher-based teams (DLTs, BLTs, TBTs)
- Updated Ohio Principal Evaluation System (OPES) Crosswalk—Lead superintendents/principals through the Principal Crosswalk, which aligns relevant OLAC modules, webinars, podcasts, and videos to the Ohio Principal Standards
- Updated Ohio Teacher Evaluation System (OTES) Crosswalk—Lead principals/teachers through the Teacher Crosswalk, which aligns relevant OLAC modules, webinars, podcasts, and videos to the Ohio Standards for the Teaching Profession. Crosswalks are provided for OTES 2.0.
- How to support superintendents, principals, and teachers in developing a professional growth plan
- New Team Assessment—Become familiar with the new Systemic Improvement Practices Review (SIPR), an online team assessment designed for DLTs.
- New modules, podcast episodes, and videos on demand
- Credit options—Become familiar with templates for workshop offerings using OLAC modules that can be presented to colleges and universities for consideration for college credit. Facilitators will also become familiar for LPDC credit options available through the OLAC website.
Sorry, we didn't find any documents.
You can earn credit and contact hours for modules, webinars, and podcasts completed on the OLAC site.
For more information, visit the Credit Corner. If you’re seeking credit for the Gifted Education Professional Development Course or the Culturally Responsive Practices Program courses, you can find that information on the course overview pages.