Estimated Time to Complete: 2 hours
Presented on: May 14
While most school and district personnel understand that the pandemic has taken a toll on staff and student learning, we now need to focus on what actions districts can take to address the issues and concerns caused by the pandemic.
Join Dr. Brian McNulty for an interactive, real-time panel of Ohio superintendents from urban, suburban and rural districts discussing their plans for summer learning.
- Eugene Blaylock, North College Hill City Schools
- Dr. Traci Hoestetler, ESC of Eastern Ohio
- Dr. Elizabeth Lolli, Dayton Public Schools
- Chris Neifer, East Palestine City Schools
- Pete Pirone, Struthers City Schools
Sorry, we didn't find any documents.
You can earn credit and contact hours for modules, webinars, and podcasts completed on the OLAC site.
For more information, visit the Credit Corner. If you’re seeking credit for the Gifted Education Professional Development Course or the Culturally Responsive Practices Program courses, you can find that information on the course overview pages.