Free Summer Professional Learning Opportunities
Summer is the perfect time to invest in professional learning. And there’s no better way to grow your leadership capacity than with free training events delivered by national experts and practitioners!
In June, the Buckeye Association of School Administrators (BASA) and OLAC will host four, two-day regional sessions designed to examine the role of central office in supporting district-wide school improvement. Brian McNulty will be the presenter and facilitator.
These sessions will deepen your understanding and expand your skills related to:
- Leading district-wide implementation efforts using the Ohio Improvement Process and OLAC resources;
- Supporting the effective functioning of collaborative learning teams (i.e., District Leadership Teams, Building Leadership Teams, and Teacher-based Teams); and
- Fostering a culture of inquiry and learning.
Dates & Locations
- June 12-13: Mid-Ohio ESC
- June 19-20: ESC of Lake Erie West
- June 21-22: South Central Ohio ESC
- June 26-27: Hamilton County ESC
DLT members and central office staff. Teams are encouraged to attend!
Other Important Information
- Lunch and materials will be provided at no cost.
- Graduate credit and CEUs will be available.
- Registration is required.
Looking for Other Professional Learning Resources?
OLAC offers a variety of free leadership resources for administrators, teachers, and teams, including online modules, webinars, and a video library. Personalize your professional learning experience by searching for specific topics of interest to you or your staff. Start or continue your professional learning journey by checking out OLAC's:
Don't forget that you can download certificates of completion from all OLAC modules and webinars to use for continuing education credits with your LPDC. Learn more.